I suggest you ...

Freeze table when it collapse began to have less players that should at start! Very profitable.

For example i love and play 6 max ( 9-10 max tables) VERY GOOD but play heds-up and 4-max tables(for 9 max tables i play worse when it become 6 orless players) . MAKE SO that when i play 6 max table and table collapse to 4 or 2 players Tilt breaker WILL FREEZE(not ban) me at table UNTIL at this table will be minimum 5 players. It is very tilted to play heds up when you discipline is 6 mAX. !!!!!SO with 9-10 max table. WHen it will 6 or less players at 9-10max table i should BE FREEZED at this table until it will have 7 or more players!

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VitiayVitiay shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wareewaree commented  · 

"Tilt Breaker is pivoting our product to focus more on optimizing your sessions rather than just protecting you from tilt."

Good news !

• SteamDonkey AdamAdminSteamDonkey Adam (Admin, Tilt Breaker) commented  · 

I think we will be adding this. I would look for this feature, along with a bunch of others along this same line of thinking, coming in August. Tilt Breaker is pivoting our product to focus more on optimizing your sessions rather than just protecting you from tilt.

Feedback and Knowledge Base